Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Adam Levine engaged to Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo

Adam Levine Prinsloo vs.
Maroon 5, 34, his girl, Victoria's secret model, Los Angeles this weekend, Star popped the question to 24.
People.com said the pair's spokesperson: Adam Levine girlfriend Bethany Prinsloo, wedding, engagement announcements. Recently, the idea is in Los Angeles this week.




Prinsloo, Adriana Lima, model on the third day, Monday, May 14, 2013 "sexy?" list btrisim 8 celebrate the annual Victoria's secret Angels vs models include the Santa Monica, California (photo: Dan Steinberg/unemployed/A P)
People soon started last year to leave the beauty after Anne Vyalitsyna organs at the end of your relationship with who was born in Namibia.
Couples participating mentors ' voice ' United States USA Sports Illustrated swimsuit model in Los Cabos, Mexico, Nina revealed after the holiday week 21 Agdal.
It has been three weeks I, but he recently met in May with the baby spit.
Hitmaker admitted he was moving like a recent Jagger "wanted to marry in the future, saying:" I've been a fan of marriage, I think people pooh-poohing, but: I love it.
"I'd probably want to get married at some point."

He said: "I don't feel pressure to get married I when I'm going to enjoy it, and I really am going to clarify its time consuming." Read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment