Sunday, July 14, 2013

Kyle Massey: I'm not dying of cancer


Former Disney Channel Star Kyle Massey Twitter rumor spread like wildfire rated dancing with world competition, is dying of cancer, I wanted to know.
So the 21-year-old former actress Raven is just fine, but when someone like that, my family history of the disease, anxiety and rumors start.




Kyle died of cancer, in addition to the Lunar night "nrf Twitter. I first want to say, the trend is ' cancer, stem, which is not a rumor, it would be unreasonable to distinguish between cancer and had my 2 uncles are very personal and family illness, my prostate cancer is very dear friend, who for the past two years, my grandfather who passed away at the moment grandma is now due to Alzheimer's disease at a nursing ...So, when a person is out of control due to illness or any light allis a joke!
"My team and that is the original source of the story that they don't know all the hard work.
"Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Disney Channel, international support for various diseases child support Britti bottles, and of interest, pride and respect.
"It's just Classless to laugh! This is especially in light of the variety of resolutions, the disaster this weekend Martin Trayvon. "

We, for one, this is just a rumor, which turned out to be.Read more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment