Friday, July 19, 2013

Jennifer Lopez Makes a Splash (Literally) With Pitbull at 2013 Premios Juventud Awards

It is if you combine Premios Juventud – Miami kicks off on Thursday the Bank Center, the Forum was the number of awards.


Of course, she is a very pretty girl, and then dancing in the pit, which remained quiet. "The floor", "a little help from a combination of the music
And those were both quite start-literally-when they are swimming pool and, ultimately, all (see above clip.) Made the jump to the performance of the later in the program were presented at the Lopez icon award.
He said "I have these images and I had the good fortune to see all your faces here today," the crowd, dancing, acting and my life; Wanted entertainment good guy.

She said, "what do you love,I need to be an artist responsible for their action in a society which is aware of the role models. I am also human mistakes but I promise I will, when I make mistakes, lessons learned, and I'm ready to face the next challenge.



"With humility, to accept this award, thanks a lot."Read more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment