Monday, July 22, 2013

Selena Gomez Celebrates 21st Birthday! Star Posts New Music Video as Taylor Swift Sends B-Day Message


"Take it back" singer will share her birthday & Royal baby, milestone, turns 21 today! Gomez, special message on YouTube early this morning to celebrate the big day a video post.



"I am so we celebrate this video made for you with all my 21 birthday and I want to celebrate," she shared. "Any love, support, and thanks for continuing to appearance Japanese apricot know love you so much!"
Birthday with her girlfriends dance on song Ovid Gomez "birthday" waist, flannel shirts and her plays wearing shorts with a smiling Gomez, members hail around black crop top,? Her singing while in a dark room in the case of the video his friends sing "happy birthday".
"The most amazing parking," she told her fans, bday message continued. "Thanks because another avid video of Ben: Justin and I everything team @ burning produces flowers. Amazing and all my fans thank you, I want to see this video."
Gomez '' to tell them it was my birthday "song sings." it's like my birthday when I was of them. My birthday every day. They are so beautiful. It's my birthday like I did of them. "



 UM #turnupNOW, "Gomez 12 pictures of her friends on the Instagram birthday party hat. It was a gallery of the post title and fast food dining, my cake ... Tacos Jack in the box. Yes. "
During spring break to sails and Gomez Ashley Benson in her twenty-first birthday Gomez to help. He was raised from the Festival of the image captions, "Happy 21st baby! @Selenagomez. "
Gomez's BFF Taylor Swift but also a message of congratulations to the age of 21, Twitter. "Happy 21st birthday to my sister @selenagomez close to my friends and I!" a mermaid Beach on two quick image sharing.
Read more....


No comments:

Post a Comment